Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hypocrite

Someone once told me that I need to be more accommodative- that means that I need to stop criticizing everything that comes my way and to view the world unbiased.
While I can look at things biased and unbiased, I never remain constant on view. A good orator or perhaps a long explanation can change my view partially.
When I initially make up my mind to write, I know exactly what I want to but as I write, a completely different person takes over.
My sun sign being Virgo, criticizing is supposed to come naturally to me. But maybe, I’m just not skilled enough to critic.
And the only reason I critic is because the people around me are open minded shrewd critics but all of them aren’t Virgos are they? I’m not a perfectionist and hence I don’t deserve to criticize. And yet if I do, it’s called hypocrisy.
And I believe that I’m the biggest hypocrite existing.
Hence I want to change.
But how can I change the person I am?
But I’ve failed to realize that no one is a ready made person. You evolve, you transform, you mould into the person you are with a lot of external factors influencing this.
And I don’t believe that I shouldn’t change. Because its not called changing! It’s called being a better person. It’s called molding your personality into someone you want to be.
But mould your personality for the better and never for the worse! Because once the personality is molded, it’s very difficult to unfold.
And the only way to unfold that fake worse personality is motivation.
Motivation not from others, but from your own stifling inner voice.
Unfortunately, I am a HYPOCRITE.

1 comment:

  1. Critics are never perfectionists :P Your criticism is definitely not hypocrisy :)

    ReplyDelete